Do you possibly need assistance with 2019 MIPS reporting and more?
This webinar will help you understand the increasingly challenging requirements for practices to succeed with MIPS in 2020 and beyond.
In this webinar, Mike Schmidt, Vice President of Client Success and Regulatory Affairs at Eye Care Leaders, will discuss:
- Challenges due to CMS rule changes for the 2020 MIPS performance year
- Increasing financial impacts of MIPS payment adjustments
- Risks posed by MIPS pre-payment and post-payment audits
- Need for a professional Security Risk Analysis
- Requirements for electronic query of PDMP for controlled substance / opioid prescriptions
- Services and solutions available to help practices succeed
This webinar will provide valuable insights for:
- Billing departments
- And All Practice Team Members responsible for MIPS performance goals
About The Speaker
Eye Care Leaders
Mike Schmidt is the Vice President of Client Success and Regulatory Affairs at Eye Care Leaders. He leads the MIPS Assurance team and focuses on both CMS and ONC regulations applicable to healthcare IT. Prior to joining Eye Care Leaders, Mike had extensive experience in the medical device and healthcare IT industries in oncology, radiology, and ophthalmology. He started as a software engineer, but transitioned into other roles including engineering management, marketing and sales, compliance and regulatory affairs, and general management.