This webinar helps provide an understanding of the MIPS rule changes and how that will affect reporting going forward. This webinar will allow offices to understand the increasingly challenging requirements for practices to succeed with MIPS in 2020 and beyond.
In this webinar, Megan Fries, Senior MIPS Assurance Specialist at Eye Care Leaders, will discuss:
- Challenges due to CMS rule changes for the 2020 MIPS performance year
- Increasing financial impacts of MIPS payment adjustments
- Category drill down – what’s different and what remains the same
- Overview of the RCP Dashboard functionality
- Services and solutions available to help practices succeed
This webinar will provide valuable insights for:
- Billing departments
- And all practice team members responsible for MIPS performance goals
About the Speaker
Megan Fries is a Senior MIPS Assurance Specialist at Eye Care Leaders helping dozens of clients successfully report under QPP for two years. Prior to joining the Eye Care Leaders MIPS Team, she worked with the Eye Care Leaders’ MDoffice EMR Support Team for five years. During her time there, she provided Meaningful Use advice and attestation assistance. Prior to working with Eye Care Leaders, Megan worked at Vision Associates in Ohio as a surgery scheduler, tech, and scribe.